- Five bedrooms, five bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 9 guests
- About 10 minutes drive from Montalcino
- In the Val d’Orcia
- On huge estate with access to 5* hotel facilities
- Heated swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Home theatre
- Wi-fi broadband internet access
- Flat screen LCD televisions in living room, all bedrooms & pool house
- Outdoor wood fired oven
- Access to the estates fitness centre, spa and kids club
- Heliport on the estate
- Golf course on the estate
- Restaurants & cooking school in the village
Situated on one of the oldest and best preserved estates in Tuscany, superbly positioned on a ridge above the estate’s golf course and Sangiovese vineyards, the gorgeous, five bedroom villa enjoys enchanting views from dawn to dusk. The village and estates facilities are about 2.5 kms from the property.
A beautiful Tuscan stone exterior gives way to interiors in which many original features remain. Exposed stone walls, wood-beamed ceilings, terracotta tiled floors, curved staircases and arched doorways blend with sympathetically chosen furnishings to give an air of understated elegance.
The two-story stone villa features a home theatre as well as a pool, pool house, tennis court and vast gardens.
Ground floor. Living room with fireplace; bedroom with king bed, walk-in closet, en suite bathroom and terrace; bedroom with one extra-wide single bed and en suite bathroom; reading/home theater room; dining room; kitchen; powder room.
First floor. Master bedroom with king bed and en suite bathroom; bedroom with king bed and en suite bathroom; bedroom with two twin beds and en suite bathroom.
Pool house. Living room with decorative fireplace; shower room; outdoor living area with shady pergola
- Daily cleaning
- Welcome groceries
- Towels and linen change daily
- Breakfast delivered daily
- Chef & additional staff on request
- Montalcino: 12 kms
- Buonconvento: 9.5 kms
- Siena: 36 kms
- Pienza: 36 kms
- Montepulciano: 48 kms
- Castellina in Chianti: 62 kms
- Grossetto: 64 kms
- Arezzo: 74 kms
- San Gimignano: 75 kms
- Piombino: 124 kms
- Florence airport: 119 kms
- Pisa airport: 147 kms
- Rome airport: 229 kms
- Bologna airport: 257 kms
Prices in peak season from €8030 plus VAT per night.
Minimum stay 4 nights.
All prices negotiable at time of booking and subject to special promotions
A beautiful Tuscan country house with swimming pool, tennis court and wonderful views of vineyards and the golf course