- Nine bedrooms, nine bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 18 adults and 6 children
- Main villa can be rented on its own with five bedrooms
- 15 minutes from Arezzo
- An hour from Cortona
- An hour from Siena
- An hour from Florence
- Large swimming pool (20 x 7)
- Air-conditioning & Wi-Fi throughout
- Pool house with bathroom
- Outdoor automatic lighting
- Wood burning pizza oven
- Property suitable for children
- Property suitable for people with restricted mobility (in the independent cottage)
- Maid 4 hours per day 6 days per week
- Continental breakfast included
- Change of pool and bath towels twice per week
- Additional staff including chef and chauffeur on request and payable locally
When you think about Chianti, you immediately recall the green slopes of Castellina, Gaiole and San Casciano. But there is another brilliant side of Chianti worth a visit: the Chianti Aretino, the Chianti lands all around Arezzo.
Cavriglia, Montevarchi, Bucine and Pergine Valdarno constitute the Chianti Aretino: these lands produce some of the best wines and olive oils and feature some of the most stunning landscapes of the Tuscany Region. This is a different Tuscany, less touristy but perhaps more fascinating and full of places yet to be explored.
Art collectors, wine and oil producers, international travellers and entrepreneurs, these owners have created the perfect, elegant, luxurious Tuscany villa, perched on its rolling hill, commanding all the surrounding landscape and its vineyards. It features interiors that are absolutely outstanding: the dining table with encrusted precious stones, crafted by expert artisans.The Art collection, amassed largely by the owners’ family, is evident throughout the main villa and includes some very rare pieces from the tenth century. This is the perfect retreat for those who love Tuscany as well as luxurious, classic interiors with a contemporary twist.
The villa is close to several small villages with restaurants, bread shops, organic markets, artisan’s shops, hidden little churches and monuments, and not to mention proximity to some of the most famous cities of Tuscany. See the “About Tuscany” pages for information about Arezzo.
Main Villa: Ground floor. Living room. Study. Breakfast room. Dining room. Professional kitchen.
First floor. Two double master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Two further double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. One twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom. All the bedrooms have extra single beds and three of them are inter communicating.
Guest House 1: Ground floor. Living room with sofa bed. Kitchen/sitting room with sofa bed. Shower room. First floor. Double bedroom with bathroom.
Guest House 2: Kitchen-sitting room, bathroom, and its own private garden. Double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Guest House 3: Ground floor. Dining room with a sofa bed. Living room and kitchenette. First floor. Twin bedroom. Master bedroom with bath and balcony overlooking the valley.
- Arezzo: 17 kms
- Gaiole in Chianti: 40 kms
- Cortona: 45 kms
- Siena: 58 kms
- Florence: 64 kms
- Florence airport: 79 kms
- Montepulciano: 66 kms
- Pienza: 72 kms
- Montalcino: 89 kms
- Perugia: 108 kms
- Orvieto: 123 kms
- Pisa airport: 144 kms
- Livorno: 154 kms
- Rome: 229 kms
- Rome/Fiumicino airport: 258 kms
|Dates||Per week||Per night|
|1st June to 1st Oct||€23660||€3380|
|Rest of Year||€18690||€2670|
|1st June to 1st Oct||€22160||€3165|
|Rest of Year||On request|
Conditions for this property:
- 50% deposit required to confirm booking
- Balance of reservation required 90 days before arrival
- Damage and Refundable deposit for extras is 30% of the rental payable at the time of booking.
- Continental breakfast & ingredients included
- Local assistance and tourist tax of €680 for first week, and €250 for each subsequent week, payable locally
- No smoking in the villa
- No pets allowed at the villa
All prices are in Euros and subject to confirmation at the time of booking
Large luxurious property surrounded by vineyards with glorious views near Arezzo